Dream City RPG
Live Your Dreams
  • Welcome to Dream City RPG!
    Have a look around to see everything there is that Dream City RPG has to offer!
    Need help registering? Visit The Guidebook for step-by-step instructions!
    See you soon!

Entertainment What Song Speaks to You?

LunarScorpio

Dream Weavers
Staff member
Music is an important aspect of people's lives, mine include. But have you ever listened to a song that means so much and you connect with that you feel like it speaks to you? The song that touches your heart and makes you feel the feels. What is that song for you and why is it so important? Do you feel like the sing changes? Let's talk about the songs that speak to us.

ARx182

Love me again. Really pumps me up, and it's not the lyrics, rather the tune speaks to me and motivates me.

Fay

Dream Watchers
Staff member
This is a bit of a weird one.

Sigur Ros- Hoppipolla

It is an Icelandic song that I heard as a middle schooler. It was on some commercial or online video. The melody and how they sing the words instantly makes me feel happier. There's something so soothing about it. So when I am down, I play that song.

ZandraJoi

A theme I'm listening to now is from Ip Man movie. It just has a relaxing quality. Same with Twin Peaks theme.

Megan

One for me is probably "Change" from Steven Universe. I just love the positive message, and I dunno, just feels good?

Affiliates

RPG-D RPG Initiative RPGfix Revillution.net - Your portal to entertainment! Holistically Secular The Roleplay Network