• Welcome to Dream City RPG!
    Have a look around to see everything there is that Dream City RPG has to offer!
    Need help registering? Visit The Guidebook for step-by-step instructions!
    See you soon!

General What are you afraid of?

LunarScorpio

Dream Weavers
Staff member
Everyone has fears. They mean seem small and insignificant to some, but to you, they may be huge. What are the things that make you scared or give you nightmares? Share your fears here.

Ash

The Ocean I guess. I would happily get on a boat or even a cruise without any problem. But I doubt I would ever be able to just jump in and go for a swim in the ocean. The idea that there is absolutely nothing for miles below you just scares me. It's annoying because I love every other aspect of the ocean.

Fay

Dream Watchers
Staff member
Moths. The worst thing in existence.

I am also not a fan of butterflies, caterpillars, mold on food, and sword swallowing.

22_22

I am scared of failure which I guess is different to traditional phobias of 'heights' and 'spiders'. That being said, height is another fear and I am not overly fond of spiders either. ;)

The issue with failure is pretty frustrating though as it can stop me doing what I want before I even try it. I am quite an open-minded person however and like to try new things, so this fear can cause a clash.

JoyFreak

As ridiculous as this sounds, I have fear of spiders haha. They terrify me to the point of madness. I get some slip through my window and end up in my room, I hate waking up to one which I've had multiple times. They look awful!

Nova

I think I personally hate being alone and also starting to like it. I don't like having no money too. And so that is one reason I am always working on something to earn money. This way I have money in my hand and also gets me most of the time with that fear. I personally think being afriad of something does not get me much ahead so I am learning to deal with it.

Alexander

As stupid as it sounds, my fear would be Wasps and Hornets. I'm petrified of them. I understand that all animals on this planet have a purpose but I struggle to see their purpose. They are annoying, irritating and harass you to a point until you react. There are the three different types of people. The ones who are convinced staying still is the best method, those who run as fast they can, and finally people who wave their hands in the air like they are dancing.

I run away.

ZandraJoi

I hate being lonely. I'm alone all day anyways but the loneliness can get to me. We're an hour from my parents who are a big part of my life.
Human beings scare me. They can be unpredictable, act stupid & lazy & only look out for number one.
I guess it's not really a 'fear', more a pet peeve lol
I've overcome a lot so I don't have a lot of fears as I used to. Now worry... that's a different story :)

Megan

Moths. The worst thing in existence.

I am also not a fan of butterflies, caterpillars, mold on food, and sword swallowing.
I guess you wouldn't like our house. XD We tend to get moths from the birds seed sometimes. My dog used to like to catch them.

ZandraJoi

I guess you wouldn't like our house. XD We tend to get moths from the birds seed sometimes. My dog used to like to catch them.
You can use food-grade (vs pool grade) diatomaceous earth in your seed. A lot of farmers use it in their feed. What it is is microscopic fossilized diatoms that cut thru the shells of insects but is safe for humans & creatures. We ingest it twice a week. Contains silica. It's also good to get rid of parasites. I use it to dust my pets for fleas.