• Welcome to Dream City RPG!
    Have a look around to see everything there is that Dream City RPG has to offer!
    Need help registering? Visit The Guidebook for step-by-step instructions!
    See you soon!

Entertainment Last Movie You Watched

LunarScorpio

Dream Weavers
Staff member
A pretty straightforward thread discussing the last movies we all have watched. Tell us what the last movie you watched was, what it's about and what you thought of it. Just make sure not to spoil the movie!

JoyFreak

I watched Harry Potter The Prisoner of Azkaban last. I'm actually doing a Harry Potter marathon with my little nephew and we've literally seen it in a row now. Got the others to watch yet! Reliving my childhood memories watching this again :D

Fay

Dream Watchers
Staff member
I watched National Treasure last night with my friends. A true American classic. LOL

22_22

The last movie I watched was 2016 film Special Correspondent featuring Ricky Gervais as a co-lead. I watched it last night. I found it a little hard to follow but that is just me. It is about two radio journalists who have to go to Ecuador for a news story but many things complicate it for them.

JoyFreak

I've been watching the Harry Potter films with my little nephew, it's been fun, reliving those moments again. Has anyone else seen the films or into any of them?

operatic

I really wanted to see that movie and still haven't gotten the chance to! I really enjoyed the book. I'm going to have to get my hands on it asap!
Totally recommend it. I particularly like not just the fact of psychic abilities but how they’re treated in this work. This movie is done by the same person who did the new Haunting of Hill House series and previously the movie Oculus. Both are great, HOHH especially

The Ghost & The Darkness. Seen several times already. Love it!
The one with the lion?

Fay

Dream Watchers
Staff member
Recently rewatched the movie "Rocketman". It's about Elton John, it's a musical, and I love it!

I've also recently watched Thor and I've watched part of "My Spy", though I didn't end up finishing that one.

JoyFreak

So I watched Nemo again for the 1000th time, with my little nephew and it was such a pleasure and moment of joy to be able to relive those moments yet another 10000 time lol. No seriously though, what a great movie, never gets old!