Dream City RPG
Live Your Dreams
  • Welcome to Dream City RPG!
    Have a look around to see everything there is that Dream City RPG has to offer!
    Need help registering? Visit The Guidebook for step-by-step instructions!
    See you soon!

General Goals for the Immediate Future

LunarScorpio

Dream Weavers
Staff member
I was thinking about what my goals are for this weekend and decided, why not make it into a thread? So here I am! What are you goals? Not necessarily for far into the future, but more in the immediate future. For example, what are your goals for this weekend or this upcoming week? Do you have any goals for the month? Let's talk future goals for the immediate future!

JoyFreak

Nothing much this weekend tbh. Just going to chill out and do my thing. I usually just browse the net, watch tv, spend some family time. There's not much to do with everything that's going on tbh and the weather isn't so great today!

Nova

Currently nothing long term consdiering we have to survive this corona thing. So travel and the outdoor is out of bucket list. I may consider getting online job apart from the offline job that I am doing. Weekend wise just browsing and being with family. Nothing more than that. I can tell you there is a lot of to go ahead for.

Megan

For me I’d like to lose weight mostly for health reasons plus to feel better about myself. Other then that maybe read and write more.

Affiliates

RPG-D RPG Initiative RPGfix Revillution.net - Your portal to entertainment! Holistically Secular The Roleplay Network