• Welcome to Dream City RPG!
    Have a look around to see everything there is that Dream City RPG has to offer!
    Need help registering? Visit The Guidebook for step-by-step instructions!
    See you soon!

Chit-Chat

LunarScorpio

Dream Weavers
Staff member
Hello all!

As every forum seems to have it, here is our very own chit-chat thread where we can talk about whatever comes to mind. Talk about your day, what you're up to and anything else that doesn't necessarily need a thread of its own.

JoyFreak

Hi guys. I went out to the beach today with a friend, it was nice to be able to get out and have a few beers down the beach. Hows' everyone's day been?

LunarScorpio

Dream Weavers
Staff member
Hi guys. I went out to the beach today with a friend, it was nice to be able to get out and have a few beers down the beach. Hows' everyone's day been?
I've been doing okay, just been really busy. I'm hoping things slow down a little, but I highly doubt that, haha. Anyone up to anything exiting this week?

JoyFreak

I've been doing okay, just been really busy. I'm hoping things slow down a little, but I highly doubt that, haha. Anyone up to anything exiting this week?
Nothing exciting this week. It seem like my days are always the same since this pandemic has occurred. I just want it all over now so we can go back to our normal daily lives. How about you lot?

ARx182

Good evening all.

I've been very productive today, which is rare for me. Long may it continue. How is everyone?

JoyFreak

It's another lazy day at JoyFreak's home, haha. I think this pandemic situation has made most of us live a lazy and unproductive life. I can't wait for things to just go back to normal now.

Ash

Nothing much today either. Finally got my theory test booked although the system was broken so I missed out a good date and now have to wait until the 9th of September :(. Had to suffer through an awful Chelsea FC game as well which ruined my day. Hopefully tomorrow is better lol

Megan

Well I barely worked today. Got sent home early. Quite honestly I didn’t care since I’m kinda grumpy. XD